Saturday, 15 June 2013

234,567

Oh, look. This is a bit sad, isn't it? In fact it's more than sad:


Three days ago my pageview total made it to 234,567. I happened to notice it coming up, then hovered over the PC for at least half an hour, checking the mounting total all the time, so that I could get this shot. I really did. It was a photographic challenge. To capture the Decisive Moment.

I suppose you could say that it was a unique moment, a perfect run of figures that would never be repeated. Never. Essential to record it!

Oh well. At least nobody will be fooled into believing that I have a lofty mind that soars far above trivial things.

This must surely be a contender for a booby prize of some kind. Or is that even more ridiculous?

The pageview total is now 236,580 and I don't see any scope for similar games for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is public, and I expect comments from many sources and points of view. They will be welcome if sincere, well-expressed and add something worthwhile to the post. If not, they face removal.

Ideally I want to hear from bloggers, who, like myself, are knowable as real people and can be contacted. Anyone whose identity is questionable or impossible to verify may have their comments removed. Commercially-inspired comments will certainly be deleted - I do not allow free advertising.

Whoever you are, if you wish to make a private comment, rather than a public one, then do consider emailing me - see my Blogger Profile for the address.

Lucy Melford