Friday, 5 February 2010

20,000 viewings!


I'm referring of course to my Flickr site, not this blog. The Flickr site has been running about a year now, and in the first eight months to October 2009 I had 10,000 viewings (see the posting 10,000 viewings! on 18 October 2009). Now there have been another 10,000 viewings, but this time in only four months. Hmmm. Must be getting better known.

As I said last time, I'm interested in the number of viewings, and Flickr does tell me which shots are the most popular, but I really don't know what kind of shots people would most like to see if they could ask.

3 comments:

  1. Have you ever considered showing your photographic work? I particularly like your photos of meals. Isn't it odd, how something as mundane as one's supper, can be turned into an interesting work of art? I wish I could remember to always take my camera with me, when I go out. I've pass up on so many good opportunities.

    Melissa XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you have some great pictures there...

    I love photography, and wish I could share it more... But linking to my flickr account may give slightly more away than I want to at the moment :(

    But trust me I'll be going back to check on what new pics you post :)

    Stace

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Melissa:
    Yes, I've often been urged to exhibit. But can get the energy together? I suppose I will do something one day...

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete

You must be registered with a proper blogging platform if you wish to make a comment. I have had to deny access to completely anonymous commentators.

This blog is public, and I expect comments from many sources and points of view. They will be welcome if sincere, well-expressed and add something worthwhile to the post. If not, they face removal.

Ideally I want to hear from bloggers, who, like myself, are knowable as real people and can be contacted. Anyone whose identity is questionable or impossible to verify may have their comments removed. Commercially-inspired comments will certainly be deleted - I do not allow free advertising.

Whoever you are, if you wish to make a private comment, rather than a public one, then do consider emailing me - see my Blogger Profile for the address.

Lucy Melford