Wednesday, 2 December 2009

Latest in Dorothy Perkins




It doesn't always have to be a mega-expensive fashion house. A couple of days ago I was in Chichester with G--- (my ex sister in law) and I got the above little numbers from Dorothy Perkins. Not that DP is 'cheap'. It isn't - well, not compared with, say, Primark or New Look or Peacocks or QS or Happit. But it isn't as pricey as, say, Ken or Ted Baker or Karen Miller. Or some of the little select intimate small-town boutiques I know. Not that I'm knocking them, either! I don't mind who I buy from, so long as I really love the garment.

I think that red dress needs a Santa hat...

3 comments:

  1. I love the Black n white outfit lucy! the boots go great too!

    Santa hat yes!
    red nose NO! ;)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how DPs have stayed with it. You look great in both outfits. I've still got a tartan poncho I bought there when I first started work 36 years ago (did I really say that?). It's stood the test of time and still comes out from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stripy cardi/jacket thing. Looks really swingy. Nice!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is public, and I expect comments from many sources and points of view. They will be welcome if sincere, well-expressed and add something worthwhile to the post. If not, they face removal.

Ideally I want to hear from bloggers, who, like myself, are knowable as real people and can be contacted. Anyone whose identity is questionable or impossible to verify may have their comments removed. Commercially-inspired comments will certainly be deleted - I do not allow free advertising.

Whoever you are, if you wish to make a private comment, rather than a public one, then do consider emailing me - see my Blogger Profile for the address.

Lucy Melford