Sunday, 15 November 2009

A little drama played out before our eyes


The same evening (see the previous post). The photo is poor, but then it's been taken in semi-darkness. We've been watching an unfolding little drama. Two young girls seem to have targeted the guy on the right in the check shirt. They can't be more than 18 or so - students, probably. The right-hand girl has a lovely body, legs to die for, and the left-hand girl can't keep her hands off her. We notice some intimate fondling, brief but exciting if you are a man and unattached and something of a voyeur. Of course, we aren't any of those things. But the guy is plainly fascinated and caught hook, line and sinker. They sit with him, then move off a few feet to gyrate to the music, all caresses and tight clinches. Dirty dancing, presumably. No idea. We wonder what next. It seems all too much of a performance just to get a free drink. Finally he's on his feet, and then they all move to the exit. It's a rainy night. They're going to get wet. I've got my photo.

3 comments:

  1. You certainly have got your photo. Fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big YES to the two girls, but the nasty man just ruins it for me. Pshaw pshaw! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lucy?
    whenever I'm out my favourite pastime especially in bars is people watching. I was at a party the other night and my eye was caught by hand gestures of one girl talking, closer observation she was in the middle of an arguemnt with a man, both were trying to keep it contained and I felt for them but it is fascinating.

    Hugs
    Helen

    ReplyDelete

This blog is public, and I expect comments from many sources and points of view. They will be welcome if sincere, well-expressed and add something worthwhile to the post. If not, they face removal.

Ideally I want to hear from bloggers, who, like myself, are knowable as real people and can be contacted. Anyone whose identity is questionable or impossible to verify may have their comments removed. Commercially-inspired comments will certainly be deleted - I do not allow free advertising.

Whoever you are, if you wish to make a private comment, rather than a public one, then do consider emailing me - see my Blogger Profile for the address.

Lucy Melford