Saturday, 17 October 2009

Lunch with a friend in Brighton






Yesterday I met up in Brighton with my friend R---, and we went for lunch at Donatello, a really nice Italian restaurant in The Lanes. Actually, as the top photo proves, it wasn't Brighton but Milan. Next down, myself in lunchtime clobber. Got to admit, R--- has taken some good shots there with my Leica, but am I the girl you'd want to be seen with? Hmmm! Should have washed the hair, it's awful. But excellent Caravaggio-style sidelighting. Next down, R--- herself, showcasing our yummy desserts with plenty of bosom. It was a great fun meal!

3 comments:

  1. Lol..!
    Nice angle, petal..

    What was it Tony said to Jean in Dinnerladies?
    Ah yes...
    "Get yer dumplings off the menu.."

    love
    chrissie
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good in the most hellish lighting conditions luv.

    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I'm glad I just had breakfast, so not hungry right now. Looks so yummy!

    And the desert....to die for!

    What a nice post to read first thing in the morning.

    Calie xxx

    ReplyDelete

This blog is public, and I expect comments from many sources and points of view. They will be welcome if sincere, well-expressed and add something worthwhile to the post. If not, they face removal.

Ideally I want to hear from bloggers, who, like myself, are knowable as real people and can be contacted. Anyone whose identity is questionable or impossible to verify may have their comments removed. Commercially-inspired comments will certainly be deleted - I do not allow free advertising.

Whoever you are, if you wish to make a private comment, rather than a public one, then do consider emailing me - see my Blogger Profile for the address.

Lucy Melford