Monday, 28 September 2009

We are the Champions! We are the Champions!





I actually quite like ironing, and I had a small mountain of it to get through today. No worries! I simply popped in the earphones, fired up the Nokia phone, and selected my 'Exciting stuff' playlist. As you can see, the music really got me moving. Queen, the Rolling Stones, and a host of other bands. During this I laid down an amazing virtuoso air guitar solo, which was luckily caught on camera. Pity there was only Teddy Tinkoes to hear it.

Should ironing be so much fun? Should I enjoy any fun at all, given my recent personal history and my precarious position on the fringe of society? What if a Sun reporter seeking another tranny story runs a search on Google and discovers this blog?

In the wise words of George W Bush, bring it on! We are the champions, my friend, and we'll keep on fighting to the end.

Maybe I should do a video of my air guitar solo for YouTube?

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see you having, fun, cariad!!

    Good job the phone didn't ring while you were that distracted...

    hugs
    chrissie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy

    "the wise words of George W Bush"

    Now there's a statement you never ever expect to see!

    Its great to see you enjoying yourself.

    I think your ready for that cruise now.

    Take Care
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! I love your sense of humor. My kind of girl!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is public, and I expect comments from many sources and points of view. They will be welcome if sincere, well-expressed and add something worthwhile to the post. If not, they face removal.

Ideally I want to hear from bloggers, who, like myself, are knowable as real people and can be contacted. Anyone whose identity is questionable or impossible to verify may have their comments removed. Commercially-inspired comments will certainly be deleted - I do not allow free advertising.

Whoever you are, if you wish to make a private comment, rather than a public one, then do consider emailing me - see my Blogger Profile for the address.

Lucy Melford