Thursday, 23 July 2009

An experiment



This isn't a proper posting. I think I've discovered how to make posts on my mobile phone, using Opera Mini. Let's see if this shows up on my blog.

By the way, I'm ensconced in the plum spot of a Camping & Caravanning Club Certificated Site - that's a field - with my diddy caravan and 4x4. It's warm, very sunny, blue sky, fluffy clouds, panoramic view. Just had lunch, going into Salisbury soon for some shopping. M--- sent me a nice message this morning. Got the entire place to myself, very peaceful. If I don't go shopping, but just turn up at some pub tonight for a meal, I could sort of lie here in a dreamy daze for hours on end. That's caravanning.

2 comments:

  1. Hurrah! It worked! I'll try it with a photo next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, seems to work fine...

    Clever Lucy!

    love
    chrissie

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

This blog is public, and I expect comments from many sources and points of view. They will be welcome if sincere, well-expressed and add something worthwhile to the post. If not, they face removal.

Ideally I want to hear from bloggers, who, like myself, are knowable as real people and can be contacted. Anyone whose identity is questionable or impossible to verify may have their comments removed. Commercially-inspired comments will certainly be deleted - I do not allow free advertising.

Whoever you are, if you wish to make a private comment, rather than a public one, then do consider emailing me - see my Blogger Profile for the address.

Lucy Melford