Friday, 6 February 2009

Hello out there

Well it's my turn to say hello, following zillions of Bloggers before me no doubt. Anyone on some kind of personal journey has a compulsive need to go public. Well, I'm no exception. I promise to keep it clean and wholesome, but I can't promise not to be myself. Would you credit it, despite being a trigger-happy photographer with a decent camera, I haven't got a photo ready. I'll put that right asap. Trouble is, it can't be one as I was a few months ago, and my appearance is changing month by month as the hair grows ever longer, so I'll have to keep changing the picture. I may wait until I'm totally unrecognisable. Or maybe a close up of my awful agricultural nose will do pro tem.

Next problem: what on earth to write about. I'll give it profound thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is public, and I expect comments from many sources and points of view. They will be welcome if sincere, well-expressed and add something worthwhile to the post. If not, they face removal.

Ideally I want to hear from bloggers, who, like myself, are knowable as real people and can be contacted. Anyone whose identity is questionable or impossible to verify may have their comments removed. Commercially-inspired comments will certainly be deleted - I do not allow free advertising.

Whoever you are, if you wish to make a private comment, rather than a public one, then do consider emailing me - see my Blogger Profile for the address.

Lucy Melford